Desktop publishing, presentation or spreadsheet programs like Microsoft™ Word, Excel and
Power Point do not provide suitable graphics for screen printing.
Customer-provided digital artwork should follow the guidelines below:
Corel Draw™v. X4 or earlier
.CDR, .PDF or .EPS
1. All type converted to curves.
2. Individual spot colors should set to Pantone™ Solid Coated values.
3. Shades of gray should be assigned black tint values.
4. Placed images should be imbedded in the file or sent with the file.
Adobe Illustrator™v. CS2 or earlier
.AI, .PDF or .EPS
1. CMYK color mode
2. All type converted to outlines or paths.
3. Individual spot colors should set to Pantone™ Solid Coated values or be collected on separate layers.
4. Shades of gray should be assigned black tint values.
5. Placed images should be imbedded in the file or sent with the file.
Vector graphics (created with drawing programs like Adobe Illustrator™, Corel Draw™, Macromedia
Freehand™, etc.) consist of points, paths and color fills.
Vector artwork creates an extremely sharp image and
can be infinitely re-sized without any resolution issues.
Adobe Photoshop™v. CS2 or earlier
(.TIFF[pc byte order], .PSD or.JPG
1. RGB mode with all type rasterized.
2. 300 ppi resolution at actual print size.
3. .TIFF and .PSD files should be provided with layers intact if possible.
4. Transparent background with a separate layer simulating the color of the printed item.
You can use www.yousendit.com to upload large files.
Any file format above plus .jpg can be used to digitize the logo.
You can choose clipart from www.clipart.com and we will download it free of charge.
You can use www.dafont.com for free fonts.